FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A. General Enquiry
1. How do I determine the weight of my parcel?
2. Is the SST included when I top up?
Yes, the top up package has included the SST.
B. Collection and Delivery Enquiry
1. When will the courier man comes to pick up my parcel?
EasyParcel provides same day or next day pick up service depending on the courier company that you choose. The courier representative will be at your doorstep according to the time listed under the courier service info. Usual collection time is within 1pm to 6pm but varies according to courier. Additionally, you have the option to schedule 7 days in advance when you want them to pick up your parcel.
2. How many days does it take for my parcel to be delivered?
For delivery in major cities, it usually takes one day (NEXT day) to complete delivery within Peninsular Malaysia. Meanwhile, it takes about 2-3 days for delivery to/from East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak). It might take longer if an address is categorized as out of delivery area (ODA), which may take 3-5 days.
3. What should I do if my parcels has not been delivered after the given time frame?
You may report to EasyParcel and the team will chase up the courier. Please go to “All Shipments” page and click on the red exclamation mark icon under your order.
4. Do I have to print out the Air Waybill?
Yes, please print out your Air Waybill. Cut it according to the dotted lines given and attach it to your parcel. Keep the sender's copy for reference.